Wednesday, June 4, 2014

While I was sleeping ...


Royal Musings has surpassed four million hits since July 2008.  I know there are hundreds of blogs that get a lot more traffic than Royal Musings, but I can still feel chuffed about the blog's success.

Thank you to all my regulars, and a welcome to all new readers, or those of your who stumbled into this blog through Google or other search engines.

Thank you to other bloggers who have included links to Royal Musings in their articles or in their favorites. 

Royal Musings will remain an amalgam of royal history, royal news, past and present, and commentary.  I also will continue to point out, when needed, that the Duchess of Cambridge is a princess, and her title is not Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge. 

My day has been made, and it is not even 8:00 a.m.


5 comments:

Londena said...

Congrats!

John said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

Ron said...

Congratulations! I read it every day and am sorely disappointed when you take a day or two off.

Graham K said...

Recently discovered your blog, check it every day think it is fantastic. Congratulations please don't stop, Graham

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Marlene. You deserve this!