Sunday, October 7, 2012

Guillaume & Stephanie: pre-wedding interview

Prince Guillaume, Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg, and Countess Stephanie de Lannoy recently sat down with the Luxembourg press.


Countess Stephanie said she met her future husband eight years ago, when she was visiting Germany with friends.  "We were there for a week on a holiday.  We then lost sight of each other, and only years later, quite accidentally. I knew some several of Guillaume's cousins.  Three years, we met again, again by accident, and again in Germany,  It was there where we fell in love"

The future princess was asked was asked if she found her prince charming.

"Yes, I think I have.  That Guillaume is a prince was not decisive.  After I met Guillaume, I told a friend, who will be my maid of honor, that I met an extraordinary man with whom I could share a lot of things.  I did not believe that two people could come together so perfectly.  Yes, I have found my prince charming."

http://www.wort.lu/de/view/stephanie-de-lannoy-ich-habe-den-traumprinzen-gefunden-5071e31de4b006ba0d0de8ae

No comments: